Our aim is to provide a combination of a local practice, with familiar faces providing high quality routine care; with the back up of a central hospital, staffed by specialists providing advanced diagnostic, surgical and critical care facilities that you will hopefully never need!
- B&W is one of the largest specialist equine practices in the UK, operating from four sites across Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire and South Wales, employing over 20 horse vets.
- Each site will cover its original area, continuing to provide the same personal, professional service our clients have come to expect
- Each site will have access to a complete range of portable diagnostic equipment – digital x-ray, colour ultrasound and video-endoscopy – giving you the choice of whether your horse is seen at the clinic or at your yard
- Planning permission has been granted for a new state of the art hospital at Breadstone, complete with MRI and CT scanners
- The combined group has an unparalleled array of vets, with further qualifications in general practice, surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, stud medicine, radiology and diagnostic imaging; an ex BEVA president; a TeamGB Vet; and authors on topics ranging from foal medicine, the definitive text on equine radiology, and orthopaedic surgery to artificial insemination, back pain and stomach ulcers!
- Being larger enables us to get better discounts from our suppliers, and by passing them on we are trying to help minimise the cost of veterinary care during the credit crunch