We want to be as cost competitive as possible, and work hard with our partners to get our clients the best deals that we can, any deals that we get will be passed onto clients, as that well known supermarket states “every little helps”
- Equest Pramox £17.44 per tube (inc VAT)
- Equest Wormer £11.18 per tube (inc VAT)
- Eqvalan Duo £13.10 per tube (inc VAT)
B&W have reviewed the price of the following prescription medications. These medications are often required for long term use and we are aware that the cost can easily mount up. To be eligible to purchase these products at the price listed your horse must have been seen and prescribed the drug by a B&W vet within the last 6 months. In order to offer these prices we must receive payment either at the time of collection or when ordering over the phone by card payment.
- Danilon sachets: £55.00 for a box of 60
- Equipalazone sachets: £68.00 for a box of 100
- Prascend tablets: £178.00 for a box of 160
- Regumate: £120.00 for a 1litre bottle
We can provide a great selection of supplements, including Equistro products, Cosequin and synequin.
We have a range of our own competitively priced supplements, here are just a few -
- Glucosamine, Uses: Joint supplement, Powder formulation 1000g £53.87 per pot, lasts 100 days
- Blood tonic, Iron and B vitamins, Liquid formulation 1200ml £25.08, lasts 20 days @ £1.25 per day
- Hoof Supplement, Biotin, Powder formulation 750g £47.36, lasts 100 days @ £1.28 per day