Zone Visit Scheme Re launch – Whilst we have had a zone visit scheme for a couple of years now, the scheme has now been re-worked, hopefully to provide a better service to our clients and also to cover a larger area. If you’re not aware of our zone visit scheme here is what it’s are all about:
If you go to the relevant clinic page, you can get details of what area’s are on which days.
On a certain day of the week a nominated vet will be covering routine calls in a specific area. This allows us to work more efficiently and by passing the saving on to you helps to dramatically reduce the cost of your horses routine health care.
Here’s an example of when we cover certain area’s
Wotton/Yate area – Thursday
Chippenham – Friday
Port Talbot – Wednesday
Weston/Bridgewater – Wednesday
Further details are available on the clinic pages of the website, along with an interactive map, to allow you to check what day your area falls into.
For more info or to book an appointment please call your nearest clinic. Terms and conditions apply see below;
- We reserve the right to alter the boundaries of the zone visits
- Zone Visits are available at all 4 B&W clinics
- Zone Visits receive a 50% discount on the Journey fee but are only available for routine work such as teeth rasping and vaccinations.
- Visit times will be allocated the afternoon before your zone day and clients must phone the clinic between 3-5pm to find out the allocated time
- Specific times cannot be guaranteed, however we will always try to accommodate your request for a morning or afternoon visit when possible
- The vet will be allocated by the practice
- We reserve the right to refuse the zone vist to any client in breach of our terms and conditions