Welcome to the Breadstone Clinic
The clinic here at Breadstone has been on the same site for over 20 years, originally a small practice built on local relationships, with only a small number of staff and the X-ray developer in the garage! Things have changed quite a bit since then as the practice has developed and grown. Some of the original features, including certain staff members are still here though, apart from X-ray in the garage.
Whilst we’re next door to our new purpose built equine hospital our facilities that we have here include, Surgical theatre and induction box, exam rooms and our Scintigraphy suite. We have day boxes and inpatient stabling and our specialist in house Laboratory is based here.
The Breadstone clinic is equipped with:
- Purpose built operating theatre with padded induction/recovery box
- Anaesthetic equipment
- Equine Dentistry procedures including routine dental work, motorised dental work, dental extractions and treatment of peridontal disease
- In patient stabling including – ICU Box, Mare & Foal Box, Various types of bedding/feed
- Examination areas including stocks
- Sand lunge area
- Hard surface trot up area
- 24 hour nursing care
- Loading bay
- In house laboratory
- Radiography equipment including portable
- Purpose built scintigraphy suite
- 24/7 Vets on Call
- Endoscopy/Gastroscopy equipment
B&W Equine Group
Breadstone Clinic & Laboratory
You can telephone the clinic on: 01453 811867 or please use the contact form to get in touch.