Life at B&W Equine Vets
Leading the field
At B&W Equine Vets our purpose is simple - we believe in 'leading the field in equine care' and we know that every member of our team helps us to do that. In the advise we give, the treatments we offer, the experience we provide and our interactions with one another; we endeavour to offer gold standard care to our clients and a committed, secure environment for our staff.
Underpinning all this, are a strong set of company values, which are a fundamental part of our success.
- Fulfil the needs of external and internal customers meeting appropriate response times to e-mails, texts, written correspondence and being punctual for all meetings.
- Manage delegated responsibilities, meeting all agreed deadlines, within budget guidelines, reporting and managing variances to plan as required by circumstances.
- Respects the contribution made by all colleagues, irrespective of seniority or role.
- Demonstrate and develop administrative and communication expertise in the role and coach these skills in others.
- Be aware of the feelings of others at all times, ensuring professional and appropriate conduct at all times.