Two Cycle Fresh Semen Package Fees 2018
For work carried out at B&W Stud and Reproduction Services, Willesley;
Barren/Maiden mares 12 years & over and mares with foals at foot 16 years and over:
We quote a set fee of £425 + VAT
All other mares £350 + VAT
This fees includes:
- All routine drugs and gynaecological examinations to ensure insemination at the optimum time.
- Post ovulation checks including lavages if necessary.
- All ultrasound pregnancy examinations up to heartbeat/embryo detection
These fees do not include:
- The cost of the call-out for any work performed at home.
- Pre Clinic entry health tests ie, EVA, Clitoral swab & Strangles.
- The cost of sedation, if it is necessary.
- Accommodation fees. (See below)
- Caslick procedure £47.46 + vat, Caslick repair £31.80 + vat.
- Twin reduction £26.50 + vat plus drugs.
Treatment for Endometritis. If the mare is diagnosed with Endometritis on her swab and smear, an all inclusive treatment fee of £100.00 + vat will be charged when using Neopen antibiotic. If Excenel antibiotic is necessary the fee will be £155.00 + vat.
If the insemination is not completed due to ovulation failure, semen delivery failure, incorrect/absent health status paperwork – instead of starting a new package an insemination failure fee of £170 + vat will be charged in view of work/ drugs used.
|Mare at grass||£7.50 + VAT||Mare & foal at grass||£8.50 + VAT|
|Mare stabled||£15.00 + VAT||Mare & foal stabled||£17.00 + VAT|
All veterinary treatment must be paid for in full before the work commences and the fee plan is not transferable to the following season.