Two Cycle Fresh Semen Package Fees 2021
For work carried out at B&W Stud and Reproduction Services, Willesley;
All mares £510 + VAT
This fees includes:
- All routine drugs and gynaecological examinations to ensure insemination at the optimum time.
- Post ovulation checks including lavages if necessary.
- All ultrasound pregnancy examinations up to heartbeat/embryo detection
These fees do not include:
- The cost of the call-out for any work performed at home.
- Pre Clinic entry health tests ie, EVA, Clitoral swab & Strangles.
- The cost of sedation, if it is necessary.
- Accommodation fees. (See below)
- Caslick procedure £52 + vat, Caslick repair £35 + vat.
- Twin reduction £28.50 + vat plus drugs. Treatment for Endometritis.
- If the mare is diagnosed with Endometritis, an all inclusive package fee of £170 + vat will be charged.
If the insemination is not completed due to ovulation failure, semen delivery failure, incorrect/absent health status paperwork – instead of starting a new package an insemination failure fee of £195 + vat will be charged to cover work/ drugs used.
|Mare at grass||£9.00 + VAT||Mare & foal at grass||£10.00 + VAT|
|Mare stabled||£18.00 + VAT||Mare & foal stabled||£20.00 + VAT|
The package fee must be paid for in full before the work commences and the fee plan is not transferable to the following season.