Emergency-Equine-VetBreadstone:-01453-811867 Cardiff:-01443-225010 Failand:-01275-392956 Willesley:-01666-880501
B&W Equine Vets Christmas Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The competition will run from 3rd December 2020 to 14th December 2020.
- Each entrant must be following B&W Equine Vets on Facebook. Entries can be accepted through posting onto the B&W Equine Vets Facebook page.
- Only 1 entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. B&W Equine Vets does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The winners of the competition will be chosen and notified by direct message on Facebook by 18th December 2020. B&W Equine Vets decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be required to provide their preferred address to send the prize to.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. B&W Equine Vets reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- By entering the Competition the winner may be contacted by B&W Equine Vets to ask if they would like to take part in promotional activity and material such as featured on the website, in newsletters, annual accounts, in online social media campaigns and publications as well as distributed to members and shareholders.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the photograph which you enter may be used by B&W Equine Vets on its social media. No payment will be made for its use.
- You must not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at B&W Equine Vets discretion) posts. B&W Equine Vets may, but has no obligation to, remove posts that it determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
- B&W Equine Vets reserves the right to (i) cancel this competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.