Duffryn Bach Farm
Tel: 01443 225010
Fax: 01443 225387
8:30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
24/7 for emergencies
Please note Bank Holiday and seasonal opening hours may apply.
The Cardiff clinic covers the majority of South Wales. Our team of five experienced mobile vets can be found on the road covering an area stretching from Chepstow over to Bridgend, Cardiff up to the valleys, providing all aspects of regular as well as advanced equine veterinary care. For routine work such as vaccinations and routine dental examinations you may want to take advantage of our zone day scheme which offers a reduced visit fee of £10, representing a considerable saving on our regular visit charges (you will be asked to make payment for the zone visit and treatment at the time of booking).
If an appointment is booked for 3 or more horses, you will benefit from a FREE visit charge and, unlike a zone day, you can choose the date and time of your appointment (subject to availability) and it can also be for non-routine work.
From our Cardiff clinic we have a team of highly qualified equine vets that are on hand to offer the best possible care for your horse, pony or donkey. We provide a full first opinion mobile service covering all aspects of veterinary care from routine vaccinations, dental care and health checks to lameness examinations and reproductive work. We also offer radiography, endoscopy and ultrasound scanning either at your yard or at your local clinic.
- A fully equipped equine mobile visiting service.
- Preventative healthcare packages.
- Wide range of modern diagnostic equipment.
- Fully equipped equine dental service.
- Lameness and poor performance investigations.
- Mobile X-rays, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Gastroscopy.
- Pre-purchase examinations – vettings.
- Riding school inspections.
- Equine exports.
- Field surgery including castrations and advanced wound management.
- Vets 24/7
How To Find Us