Frozen Semen Fees 2023
For work carried out at B&W Stud and Reproduction Services, Willesley;
We quote a fixed price of £505 + VAT
This fees include:
- All routine drugs and gynaecological examinations to ensure insemination at the optimum time.
- Ovulation agent.
- Post ovulation checks including lavages if necessary.
- All ultrasound pregnancy examinations up to heartbeat/embryo detection.
If the mare is not pregnant after her first insemination, then the process can be repeated at a reduced cost of £476.67 + VAT
If the mare requires a third insemination, then the fee is reduced to £406.67 + VAT
These fees do not include:
- Stallion collection/stud fees
- The cost of the call-out for any work performed at home.
- Pre Clinic entry health tests ie, EVA & Clitoral swab.
- The cost of sedation, if it is necessary.
- Accommodation fees. (See below)
- Caslick procedure or Caslick repair.
- Twin reduction.
- If the mare is diagnosed with Endometritis, an all inclusive package fee of £183.33 + vat will be charged.
If the insemination is not completed due to ovulation failure, semen delivery failure, incorrect/absent health status paperwork – instead of starting a new package an insemination failure fee of £212.50 + vat will be charged to cover work/ drugs used.
|Mare at grass
||£12.50 + VAT
||Mare & foal at grass
||£15.00 + VAT
||£23.33 + VAT
||Mare & foal stabled
||£25.00 + VAT
Individual turnout by special arrangement:
Mare £20.83 + VAT
Mare & Foal £23.33 + VAT
All veterinary treatment must be paid for in full before the work commences and the fee plan is not transferable to the following season.